iSystems has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Senior Software Engineer to join our team. Our customer relies on iSystems to help design, build, and maintain an expanding portfolio of web applications, all leveraging a common data warehouse and providing support for intelligence analysis, threat tiering, targeting, and analytics. As a Senior Software Engineer you'll work closely with other developers on the team to design, develop, and deliver quality software in a timely manner.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop and maintain user-facing workflow application frameworks and software using Groovy, Grails, and Oracle in a Windows and Linux Environment.
- Create dynamic SQL queries in response to data calls.
- Participate in all phases of development including user story definition, software design, development, unit testing, source control, and deployment.
- Provide technical support to customers and coordinate with cross organizational stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree and at least 5+ years of software development related experience.
- Expertise developing in an Agile environment.
- Development experience using Java or Groovy.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience using version control systems such as Subversion or Git.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with Lucene, Jenkins, and Tomcat.
- Experience developing and deploying on AWS/C2S.
- Experience with test-driven development.
Security Clearance: Must currently possess an active US Government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a poly graph examination.