In this role you will:
- Use your creativity and knowledge of the possible to build innovative applications that deliver actionable insights from massive data sets.
- Interact with users and other stakeholders to understand analytical workflows and design optimal interfaces for new and existing applications.
- Build interface prototypes to help engage users and optimize analytical workflows.
- Participate in the selection of appropriate interface technologies to leverage across the application portfolio.
- Participate as a software engineer on an agile development team, writing, testing, and deploying code to implement changes to existing applications or construct new ones.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 to 10 years of complex web application development experience.
- Demonstrated solid grasp of the DOM and CSS.
- A good knowledge of browser compatibility issues and enjoy making code work across different versions of multiple browsers.
- Experience working as part of an Agile engineering team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with web application design processes, wireframing, and other techniques for maximizing application usability.
- Experience with version control platforms (git, svn, etc.).
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases.
- Demonstrated experience developing in a Linux environment.
- Prior experience in support of law enforcement or intelligence related application development.
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame.
- Must be willing and able to pass a polygraph examination