iSystems has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team. Our customer relies on iSystems to help design, build, and maintain an expanding portfolio of web applications, all leveraging a common data warehouse and providing support for intelligence analysis, threat tiering, targeting, and analytics. As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you'll work closely with other developers on the team to design, develop, and deliver quality software in a timely manner.
In this role you will:
- Use your creativity to build innovative applications that deliver actionable insights from massive data sets.
- Interact with users and other stakeholders to understand analytical workflows and design optimal interfaces for existing applications.
- Participate as a software engineer on an agile development team, writing, testing, and deploying code to implement changes to existing applications or construct new ones.
- Provide technical support to customers and coordinate with cross organizational stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of complex web application development experience.
- Demonstrated experience using Python.
- Demonstrated experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB.
- Experience working as part of an Agile engineering team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with version control platforms (git, svn, etc.).
- Experience developing in a linux environment.
- Experience with developing on AWS.
Security Clearance: Must currently possess an active US Government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a poly graph examination.